The seminar is jointly Organised with IEM Negeri Sembilan @ IEM NS Training Centre on 28th May 2014!
IEM NS Training Centre.
Address: No. 77-A-1, Lorong Haruan 5/3, Oakland Commerce Square, 70300 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
Tel: 06- 6311011, Fax: 06- 6314619
This Seminar is designed specifically for engineers who do drainage design works in Negeri Sembilan.
It will reveal interesting findings from our research work concerning changes in MSMA2 that affect the design as follows (for Kuala Lumpur):
1. The design storm has increased by up to 126% for 10 out of the 14 stations in Kuala Lumpur.
2. The design discharge using the Rational Method has gone up by up to 131% for commercial and city area.
3. The peak discharge using the Time-Area Method has increased by 127%.
4. The Site Storage Requirement for OSD for a factory site has increased by 190%.
5. The volume of detention basin for a site has increased by up to 130%
6. The volume of a wet sediment basin has increased by 165%.
7. The requirement to provide rainwater harvesting according to the procedure outlined in MSMA2.
The benefits of attending the Seminar are as follows:
1. You will find out important changes and new requirements in MSMA2 that affect drainage design in Negeri Sembilan.
2. We will show you a different approach of computing OSD using MSMA2 that will reduce the storage significantly compared to the Approximate Swinburne’s Method in MSMA2.
3. We will show you a proposed system that combines both rainwater harvesting and OSD for typical houses which will optimise the total storage required.
4. You will get special tips from the expert and receive powerful tools that will make your design more cost effective.
5. You will get MSMA2 spreadsheets worth a total of RM2,380 for free!
6. You will gain 6 CPD hours by BEM while learning about MSMA2.
Signup now for the Seminar by completing and faxing the attached registration form! The brochure and registration form can also be downloaded from http://nsseminar.msmam.com.
SMS/Whatsapp/call me now at 012-710 2620 if you have any question!