Dear Fellow Engineers,
A total of 124 attended the very lively and interactive seminar on 28-4-2012.
From the feedback, most of you are surprised at what they get at the Seminar.
Below are some results from our case studies for Kuala Lumpur.
The following changes were determined between the first and second edition of MSMA:
1. The storm intensity has increased by up to 133% for a design A.R.I increase from 50 to 100 years.
2. The design rainfall has increased by up to 126% for 10 out of the 14 stations in Kuala Lumpur.
3. The design discharge using the Rational Method has gone up by up to 131% for commercial and city area.
4. The Site Storage Requirement for OSD for a factory site in Kuala Lumpur has increased by up to 190%, and
5. The volume of a wet sediment basin has increased by up to 165%.
Due to the overwhelming response, we already planned another seminar on 30-6-2012.
Topic: "MSMA2- What Changes?"
Venue: Auditorium, IEM, Petaling Jaya.
Time: 8:30am to 5pm.
Food: 2 tea breaks and lunch provided.
So don't miss the boat. Signup now by downloading the registration form at:
For pdf file, it must be opened using the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you don't have a copy, download it for free at:
Call me now at 012-2812590 if you have any question about the seminar!
More details about the workshop at:
Signup for the Seminar now by completing the attached registration form and fax it back to us NOW!
My Best Regards,
Dr. Quek Keng Hong
Accredited Training Provider for Board of Engineers Malaysia CPD Program
Workshop on the Urban Stormwater Management Manual (MSMA)
Filed under 1 by Dr. Quek